Monday, May 26, 2008

Knit With Love

There is always knitting going on. These are the things Ethan and I finished over the past month or so.

Tendril Embrace Socks by Hattie Adkins The sock yarn is from Keegan Lane Yarns. I really love this yarn and color. I actually haven't seen a color way from Keegan Lane Yarns that I don't love. Melissa does a awesome job dying and she is local! Please support her!

Ethan knit a shawl for me.


Ethan and I always want to try new knitting techniques and lace is one of them. The pattern is from Knitting Lace Triangles by Evelyn A. Clark This book is awesome because it gives options for personalizing the patterns. Ethan knit the Leaf Lace Shawl in Kauni Multicolor. This yarn is so pretty because of its long color repeats. Ethan knit this so I can wear it to his brother's wedding in July. I can't wait! I am sure I will wear it before then.
I knit the Henley Perfected, in Blue Sky Alpaca Silk This yarn was so soft and wonderful to knit with. A love affair with alpaca has begun.

1 comment:

faerwear said...

you are SUCH a lucky woman!