Thursday, February 28, 2008

Knitting and Tea

Those have been my two favorite things lately. I have been enjoying them both immenseley. Lately our favorite tea has been coming from Cooks Shop Here. It is a local shop in Northampton. I highly recommend tea from here, it is so good and fresh. We love their Earl Grey they blend it right in their shop.
We are a little behind in our knitting updates. Ethan made a sweater for his brother as a Christmas gift. He used Valley Yarns Northampton from Webs

He used the Top Down Raglan Sweater Generator . It work out really well and the sweater was a great fit.
I knit up some mittens for Ethan's mom

the pattern is Bird In Hand. I loved knitting these mittens. The pattern was well written and easy to follow. Kate Gilbert's designs are some of my favorite.

No comments: